Tally:
-1 drunken night at college
-1 stolen traffic cone
-1 cop with nothing better to do

and they all add up to:
-Misdemeanor-- petty theft
-2 years probation.
-$200 fine

That is so... just... ugh. It was a group of 5 of us that all received the same punishment. We didn't even get caught stealing it. We took it, then walked around with it for about 3 hours, and a cop on-campus stopped us to ask where we got it. It appears as though he decided it was worth his time to f*ck us all over.

I guess we are the only people who have ever taken anything from a pile of construction trash. (and yes, it was trash-- we pulled it out of the big ass dumpster next to a house that had just been remodeled.) (at least, that would imply it is trash)
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Make sure you fight it! that petty theft misdemeanor, if, say, you do something else to get arrested, will turn into a prior and give you a strike in California. with the 3 strikes law, I don't know why any criminal would want to live here. You'd think they would all move to New Jersey or something.

Maybe that is why jerzy girls intrigue me, because they are dirty :P

Why are New Yorkers Depressed?
BEcause the light at the end of the tunnel is New Jersey

Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192