drdive

I am finally ahead of NW Flyer!!!

I started jumping in 2004, about the time Krisanne started. I am not the post whore she is ;), but spend a lot of time lurking, and followed her struggles during her early dives, as I too struggled and thought about bowling or golf[:/] EVERY time I logged in and checked, Krisanne was always a few jumps ahead of me. But after a good weekend, I finally updated my numbers, checked NWFLYER and by gosh, I am finally ahead!!

I'm sure you'll take the lead again soon, Krisanne.

Blue skies,

Ed
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Ummm... I haven't updated with last weekend's numbers. Check now.:P:P:P

I had no idea that we were being competitive here!

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey - I just had a thought - If I count my first jump - a tandem - (I have never counted that in my jump numbers) - then we are tied!!:S

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Ummm... I haven't updated with last weekend's numbers. Check now.:P:P:P

I had no idea that we were being competitive here!

That is hilarious....I told him you hadn't probably posted your numbers yet;).....guess I will have to go nurse his wounds:):):):)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Krisanne doesn't believe tandems count. Just ask her.

neither do I but I still got pied none the less:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Shit!!!

I spoke too soon:D:D:D

CYA at Prairie.

Ed

Looks like ya did it.:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke