PLFXpert

Holy Moley!

Who knew moles were so cute?

This morning I had the exciting opportunity to meet one, firsthand! We've had a mole or two in our backyard for some time. Once I watched the cats stare at the ground as it slowly moved up & down and forward a bit. Sabre even laid on top of it for a few minutes.:D

But, I've never seen one in person. Until this morning as I'm making the bed and glance out the window to see Zoe' with this fuzzy, oval-shaped, wiggly thing in her mouth.

Zoe' (unlike Jeff, the big tabby terrorist:D) never kills anything. But she is an excellent hunter catching all sorts of things daily. You know she's made a catch when you hear the loud, muffled meow. Open the door, and there she'll stand proudly showing off her capture, then dropping it. Whatever it is, always scurries away unharmed.:)
So, we relocated Mr. Mole to the preserve at the end of our street. Oh my gosh he was so cute! He kept trying to burry away. I would have taken his picture, but I didn't want to prolong his terror any further.:(:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I've never seen one till a month ago seen a few holes along our fence thought it was mice or somethign eilse till I was doing some clean up and moved some board and there he was. moved pretty quick to. light grey clour stuby tail.

Had to look it up to see what the hell it was lol
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

People always describe them as little, nasty creatures.

I don't think he was nasty at all. Super-cute!B|

Our neighbor had one and was going to buy one of those vile traps for it.:S I don't understand what the BFD is. The aesthetic damage is easily fixable--especially for him since he uses a professional landscaping service. It's not terribly difficult to press the raised ground back down with your foot. And we have tons of flowers and plants and from what I've seen when the little mole trails sprout up it travels in such a way that it seems to go around the plants.

If he was borrowing under our plants, certainly there's been no noticeable damage to them. We have some of the healthiest foliage on the street.B|

If anything Mr. Mole was helping to aerate them.:)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Chang, my cat, brought one home as a prize for me a few weeks ago. Fortunately, he killed it before depositing it on my kitchen floor.[:/]

Last week he brought home a rather large mouse and he did not kill it. It took us two days to get that thing out of the house. >:(

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I don't understand what the BFD is.

Wait untill your patio, or deck starts to collapse.

Or you have neat little piles of dirt all over your lawn. Or all the tomato or pepper plants are lying down in your prized vegetable patch. [:/]

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."