RALFFERS

I've just had an epiphany

Now 26 years old, I decided I should learn a 3rd language. I know fluent English and Polish, but it would be cool, and not to mention professionally beneficial to learn yet another language; preferably Spanish. Thing is, I have no idea where nor how to begin. Both English as well as Polish were spoken around me at a very young age, making it really easy to pick up; I didn't "learn" them, I just spoke, if that makes any sense. Now I think I'm too old to learn another foreign language. But it's said that it's never too late. Any ideas and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Get a job working for a landscaper....You'll only hear Spanish all day and will learn fast from necessity!

PS age has nothing to do with learning a language, although true that kids learn quickly. Motivation and persistance matter most. And a girl friend who speaks that language doesn't hurt either!

By the way, if you want to learn another language for professional benefit, learn Chinese!

mp

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Any ideas and/or suggestions would be appreciated.

Move down here to Houston for a few months...you'll pick it up!

Years ago we enrolled our kids, who were Russian, into a local summer school for ESL classes with the idea of getting them prepared for the upcoming fall school session...they came back speaking SPANISH! :o:S:ph34r:;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~