BRYANGOESBOOM

Later Central Texas, Hello Houston

After a few great years in central Texas im back in Houston. Im living in fairfield and don't know anything about the area so ive got a few questions. I really enjoy, bare bones bars (not into the club thing) and live music is there anything like this around?? I have been to both SDH and Spaceland but dont know many jumpers at either dz so if you see a new guy show up with a girl thats way to attractive for him its probably me.:D I plan on getting in the air this weekend anything going on at either dz??/

To my Central Texas family
Thanks for the last 3 years we will be back to visit soon.

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

Man. I just left the Houston area about a year ago and returned to Central Texas. At Skydive Houston, I know Kip, Jen and Larry. John Rich is also there. I know several others but can't remember right off hand.

There is a neat little skydiving club near Beaumont. That is where I learned to skydive. We are jumping on the beach in Galveston on August 25. Join us if you wish...PM me for details.

Good luck and congrats on your upcoming marriage.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

NEMO TX? :D:D:D

Seriously, everytime I say NOME, people think I'm talking about Alaska. Yeah, I went all the way to Alaska to learn how to skydiveB|

Both of you come join us at the beach if you can.

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

there are lots of live music bars around. your best bet to find music/ bar info is to stop by a Best Buy, a local CD store, or one of the many smoking acessory shops and pick up a copy of the Houston Press. it's got all kinds of listings for arts, movies, resturants and bars. as well as info on clubs, local live music and concerts.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

It's a sad, sad day. Bryan and Whitney have moved away, and now Central Texas is minus three large boobs.

Y'all come back and visit soon--The Hill Country won't be the same without you.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.