redwings

Just when you thought you've heard of everything ...

Gotta love Wisconsin.

2 arrested for OWI in same vehicle

Marshfield News-Herald

ABBOTSFORD — Two Dorchester men were arrested for operating the same vehicle while intoxicated in the Abbotsford area.
Harvey J. Miller, 43, who has no legs, was steering the 1985 Chevrolet truck from the driver’s seat while Edwin H. Marzinske, 55, operated the brake and gas pedals, according to the Colby/Abbotsford Police report.
They were northbound on Hiline Avenue in Abbotsford when police pulled them over at 2:40 a.m. Aug. 18.
Miller admitted he was too drunk to drive but argued he wasn’t operating the vehicle because he couldn’t push the pedals. Miller was issued a citation for a third drunk driving offense, while Marzinske was cited for a second. Both men also were cited for operating after revocation.
A third drunk man in the vehicle walked himself home after the incident.
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Is this why they came up with Operating While Intoxicated as opposed to Driving While Intoxicated?

Third guy should have been busted for OWI, too....Observing While Intoxicated

They all should have their guy cards punched for sitting so close to each other.
:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239