wildblue

Hail! to the victors valiant

I still can't believe Appalachain State pulled off that upset, much less by blocking two field goals. Then again, maybe Michigan shouldn't have scheduled the 2-time defending Div I-AA national champions with a 15 game winning streak. :P They should have scheduled Western Carolina instead, but Alabama had dibs on them. :D

I see Lloyd Carr resigning at the end of the season following ANOTHER loss to Ohio State, and then Michigan calling LSU head coach Les Miles home. That's the rumor nowadays. I'll bet you didn't know Miles is a Michigan product. ;)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I still can't believe Appalachain State pulled off that upset, much less by blocking two field goals. Then again, maybe Michigan shouldn't have scheduled the 2-time defending Div I-AA national champions with a 15 game winning streak. :P They should have scheduled Western Carolina instead, but Alabama had dibs on them. :D

I see Lloyd Carr resigning at the end of the season following ANOTHER loss to Ohio State, and then Michigan calling LSU head coach Les Miles home. That's the rumor nowadays. I'll bet you didn't know Miles is a Michigan product. ;)

I agree and I feel it's a bit too early to be calling it ANOTHER loss to OSU when only the first week of football has been played...

Yeah it sucked and they outplayed us, but there is still alot of football to be played and alot can happen (with everyone not just with Michigan).

Was it a laughable performance. Most definitely and it's never been harder to be a fan until now, however I'm NOT gonna be a fairweather fan just because we weren't ready...expect me to still be as obnoxious and loud of a Michigan fan as I usually am....I'm STILL proud of my school and we will recover from this..

But we're used to Haters....so keep on, lets start talking shit when its November, THEN it'll be valid...

I've been getting it all weekend and frankly don't care...so you got more to say? BRING IT....

GO BLUE!!!!!!
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Bloodied but still proud of my guys. They fought to the end. Credit App State for playing a whale of a game.

I too took a lot of shit this weekend, but I'm not too worried about it.....I imagine we'll be in our perrenial Top 10 slot at the end of November, just like always. It's all about traditional excellence.

We 'could' schedule true cupcakes, but what would be the point ? Kicking the ass of a hapless team doesn't improve your team....we'll play anybody, anywhere.

Go Blue !

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I agree and I feel it's a bit too early to be calling it ANOTHER loss to OSU when only the first week of football has been played...

Yeah it sucked and they outplayed us, but there is still alot of football to be played and alot can happen (with everyone not just with Michigan).

Was it a laughable performance. Most definitely and it's never been harder to be a fan until now, however I'm NOT gonna be a fairweather fan just because we weren't ready...expect me to still be as obnoxious and loud of a Michigan fan as I usually am....I'm STILL proud of my school and we will recover from this..

But we're used to Haters....so keep on, lets start talking shit when its November, THEN it'll be valid...

I've been getting it all weekend and frankly don't care...so you got more to say? BRING IT....

GO BLUE!!!!!!

Not raining on your parade. God knows Alabama has had their share of shockers go the wrong way. Truth is, you guys will probably still end up with a better record than us this season. I still don't know how good we really are, but we'll find out soon enough with games against Georgia and Florida State later this month, and Tennessee, LSU and Auburn in the latter half of the season. At least with Saban, NOBODY is gonna get overlooked, and the easy teams are gonna get crushed. It wasn't like that under the past few coaches. [:/]

Edited to add: Just found out that Michigan has dropped completely out of the Coaches Top 25 poll. Holy fuck... it's not every day that you see this happen to a #5 team. Hey, look at it this way, now you guys can fly under the radar! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just found out that Michigan has dropped completely out of the Coaches Top 25 poll.

Figured as much. This will just make the coaches look stupid when we start racking up Big Ten wins and vying for the title again. Top 10 by the time OSU rolls around again.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."