billeisele

South Carolina vs. Georgia

so where are all the dawg fans tonite?

Carolina 16 - Georgia 12

Go Cocks
---------------
me neighbor is a dawg fan and has a cutesy little Georgia flag with a helmet on it with the number 16, that is his address, it is sooo tempting to go over and add ( - 12 ), he would flip out
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

me neighbor is a dawg fan and has a cutesy little Georgia flag with a helmet on it with the number 16, that is his address, it is sooo tempting to go over and add ( - 12 ), he would flip out

We want PICTURES! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

We want PICTURES! B|

just got back from the DZ, sweaty and dirty, running around the neighborhood in my shorts just so Twardo can have his picture, well here it is
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

1. University of Texas WON tonight.

2. Texas A & M WON tonight. (Best game I've seen in a lonnggg time)

What the hell happened to Michigan!:D

Michigan who??? App State rocks, Penn St was sure to beat 'em

loser bowl next week Notre Dame vs. Michigan - one of them might luck up and win

We want PICTURES! B|

here's his new sign, he'll be pissed tomorrow

just in case any of the GA fans missed it, damn sure the Atlanta Constipation won't run this cover

SEC football rocks:)

I'd say that was a bit of a shocker seeing the final score on that game! What about South Florida beating Auburn late last night in OT??? Holy fuck... Auburn did all they could to give that game away with 4 turnovers in the 2nd half and SF couldn't kick a FG (4 misses) to save their lives, until near the very end to send it to OT. Wow....
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

As a UGA fan living in SC, all i can say is after five year of waiting...that's all you got:)
Well, that was the one week out of the season that I don't pull for USC so ya'll do me a favor in a couple of months and shut my Clemson fan neighbors up for a year.

I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried