PROGRESSIVE

Quiting Skydiving

Speedy recovery!!

My Lord that certainly does put things in perspective. Reading that and reading Tom Aiello's post about his BASE jumping crash are very sobering accounts of what can happen if you don't die in an accident when you participate in air sports of any kind...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Major Vibes for you!!! I know how awful it is to have to spend time in a nursing home, and I only had to spend 1.5 weeks in one after my accident!!! I feel for you!!! I also know what it's like to spend that much time in an ICU!!!

Hang in there and heal quickly. Your baby boy will want to play and do all sorts of fun things with you once you're recovered!!!!! It's sad to hear you're leaving the world of jumping, but skydiving isn't the only thing in this world, and it'll always be there if you ever decide to come back!!! Best of Luck to you!!! :)
CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I appreciate your comments.

I've been skydiving since 1979, at the age of 16. Its been an awesome ride! I certainly stood out in high school. Skydiving helped me grow up and prioritize and get an education. All I wanted is to land a good job to support my habit. Now, however, my pelvis is so broken up, that there's doubt that it'll be as strong as it once was. There's a gap between the breaks that's not healing. Oh well...I'll have to learn to play golf!

Blue skies!

Pete

PS: See my baby!