skinnyshrek

Who was your young crush/ bring back the 80's

Bow Wow Wow - did nothing for me.
Edie Brickell - "cool," but not "hot." Figured she at times had more pit and leg hair than I do.

Blondes over-represented on my list so here are a couple more brunettes:

Justine Bateman, Valerie Bertinelli, that country singer Sylvia (who probably very few of you would know), Apollonia & Vanity, and Boy George.
Roll Tide Roll

I did a clicky early on for sigue sigue they were awesome.

Well, after all this 80's comeback, i had to go out and buy Bat out of Hell today, man, isn't that a great album
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You F*#ktards are really makin' me feel old here....;)

I feel old and i am only 35 just the memories associated with a lot of those songs. ahh the good times.lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Lita Ford. :)

Lita was my number 2. Sadly, I can look bad and see how disturbed I really was, with my number 1 being Joan Jett.

What's the boy version of a fag-hag?

:S

I can look back now and just wonder, why? Eeew.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Oh, I didn't say you had bad taste (after all, I picked Wendy O'Williams in my lineup, and even threw in Boy George to see if anyone was paying attention).

Both were incredible in their day (Lita, not so much now, Joan, I would cower from in the corner), but they didn't exactly give off a sexy feminine vibe like, say, Farrah Fawcett...who I just realized I cannot believe I left off my list.

Farrah was definitely #1 of all time. Remember THAT poster? and the tall plastic mugs of the same?
Roll Tide Roll

Oh, I didn't say you had bad taste (after all, I picked Wendy O'Williams in my lineup, and even threw in Boy George to see if anyone was paying attention).

Both were incredible in their day (Lita, not so much now, Joan, I would cower from in the corner), but they didn't exactly give off a sexy feminine vibe like, say, Farrah Fawcett...who I just realized I cannot believe I left off my list.

Farrah was definitely #1 of all time. Remember THAT poster? and the tall plastic mugs of the same?

My dad still has "that" poster hanging on the wall in his shop. Boy, sure musta been cold at that shoot. Actually, after seeing her "Gold" photoshoot NSFW Clicky for Playboy, I see that the temp didn't matter. ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1