johndh1

Coast-to-Coast AM

Anybody listen to it at night? It's the old Art Bell show, now hosted by George Noory. I've been listening to it since college back in the 90s.

Some nights, callers call in with ghost stories. Here lately, some have been so scary as I am lying in bed listening trying to go to sleep, that I literally have to pull the comforter up over my head at times!

And keep in mind I am a 35 y/o 6-1 215# amateur weightlifter!

Getting closer to Halloween, the show segments sometimes get the point I can't listen at night - like broadcasting supposed recording of the howls of sasquatch some campers supposedly recorded in the Northwest, etc.
Roll Tide Roll

Back when I worked 2nd shift I'd listen on my way home. One night sticks out where I had goosebumps and was freaked out being alone in my car during the wee hours.

That was a while ago, it's probably been 2 years since I've given it a listen. Is it still pretty good?

Edit: Isn't it George Norrie?

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

I just came back to change it to "George" after I thought about it for a minute.

It's still good - Art hosts sometimes too, still, even though he semi-retired.

One, the other night, was from a supposed sniper home from Iraq, who both he and his partner saw a target get up immediately after it went down (though somewhat transparent), look down at itself, then turn and make direct eye contact with both of them in the distance, and then "Poof," vanish.

This guy told it in such detail, and I was almost in tears!
Roll Tide Roll

I just came back to change it to "George" after I thought about it for a minute.

You mean after going to coasttocoastam.com LMAO;)

You made a good point with Halloween coming up, imma gonna tune in.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

You mean after going to coasttocoastam.com LMAO;)

You made a good point with Halloween coming up, imma gonna tune in.

Actually, something felt odd when I wrote the name wrong, but I thought it was uncertainty of spelling of the last name. I was thinking "Richard" Hoagland, who is a frequent guest/guest host. Then I went and got into bed as the bumper music announcement was coming back up.

Little did I know I would already be corrected in such a short time.:P

Art Bell will be hosting tonight, I think, and Halloween Night "Ghost-to-Ghost." I think Halloween is during the week, so most should be home having partied already the weekend before. Should check it out...or stand and face the hounds of Hell, while rotting inside a corpse's shell..."
Roll Tide Roll