bigway

Recipe

L&P: fizzy soda water, Lemon & Paeroa (L&P); originally lemon flavoured spring water from the town of Paeroa, but this is no longer the case.

My Great great grandfather invented this drink. Coca cola now owns it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

L&P: fizzy soda water, Lemon & Paeroa (L&P); originally lemon flavoured spring water from the town of Paeroa, but this is no longer the case.

My Great great grandfather invented this drink. Coca cola now owns it.

Are you saying that you are expecting a rather large inheritance someday? :D What has Coca Cola done with it? Do they market a soda called L&P in Austrailia?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

It is in Australia, thought it is one of the most famous new zealand icons ever. Not everybody likes the drink, I do on ocfcassion. We already got paid out many years ago. Not really much, just had shares given to us from what my great grandfather invested in. (inventors son)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Okay, I just put the meatloaf in the oven. I used the recipe I posted except I added a carrot that was chopped fine into the mixture.

It will be done in two hours. Who wants to come over for dinner?
ones? -- Monday.

I saw a lot of great traditional things in here that I like to use in mine. One of the things I like to use in addition to a lot of these ingredients is a cup of blue cheese or a cup of feta. They both taste great and it gives it a little different flavor. Good luck!
"not all grief is bad grief, just ask Charlie Brown"

Mine's about to come out of the oven! Don't know what I was smokin' when I made my original post (regarding the cooking time). I guess it's been a while since I made it.

It's gonna be more like 2 hours.

I made some slight variations from what I usually do...
I added some Cajun seasoning and I used a couple of splashes of Dale's Sauce (I forgot to buy Worcestershire sauce).
Oh, and I did try the bacon on top thing.

I liked the carrot in mine, but I didn't care for the sweet cranberry sauce/brown sugar glaze. Next time I'm gonna eliminate that and add double the oatmeal in the mixture.

I haven't made a meatloaf in years. This is yummy! :)

ones? -- Monday.

For great garlic mashed potatoes, use 1 pack of cream cheese, a half stick of butter , sea salt, fresh choped flat leaf parsley, fresh minced garlic, frsh ground black pepper, and whole milk to correct the consitency.

Use red potatoes, or yukon golds.

Substitute the milk with sour cream.

REALLY yummy!
'Shell

I have done so, but I find that the milk is only to thin the mashed potatoes, the cream cheese is nice and rich, without being overly fatty.

I have used sour cream intsead of milk, and no cream cheese, that works pretty good too.

Oh, you gotta have both the cream cheese and the sour cream.

I also make dill mashed potatoes. Chop up some green onions, throw them in with the potatoes, cream cheese and sour cream and either add dried dill or chop up some fresh dill and beat the crap out of them! They're my niece's favourite!
'Shell

This is the way I made meatloaf back when I was in college.

1. Buy 2 lbs. ground beef from supermarket, packaged in that rectangular styrofoam plate, wrapped in clear plastic wrap.
2. Put in freezer, in package, until frozen.
3. Remove from freezer.
4. Remove frozen brick of ground beef from packaging.
5. Place still-frozen brick of ground beef on a broiler pan. Looks like a loaf, right?
6. Bake at 350 degrees F until...done.
7. For that gourmet touch, garnish with ketchup.

You're such a guy! :D

Here's a recipe for Bachelor Salad that's right up your alley:

Tear a wedge out of some iceberg lettuce. Pour the salad dressing in the wedge over the sink. Eat... Voila! No dishes to wash! :P

ones? -- Monday.