lebowski

bonehead

If you do a quick search you'll find very few negative opinions about BoneHead's hats. The thing to know is that they are designed for fashion... they offer no real impact protection. If you catch a foot to the dome or hit your head on exit it'll help... but they aren't designed for serious impact. They're just cool audible holders/camera holders... like most skydiving helmets.

I have an Optik and love it. I also don't have anything to compare it to... so it must be the best ever [just because I bought it!].
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

I jump a Gunner now. It's a good helmet for any kind of skydiving except flying camera. It's the quietest open face out there due to the thick liner; it's also very comfortable. Only downside I see is that it's kinda funny looking.

The company that makes them takes very good care of their customers too.

The thing to know is that they are designed for fashion... they offer no real impact protection.

No skydiving helmet does. If you want any sort of compression help get a foam filled Pro-tec. It might not be the most fashionable, but it's the best decelerator when you hit your head on an immovable object.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

The thing to know is that they are designed for fashion... they offer no real impact protection.

No skydiving helmet does. If you want any sort of compression help get a foam filled Pro-tec. It might not be the most fashionable, but it's the best decelerator when you hit your head on an immovable object.

ltdiver

They're just cool audible holders/camera holders... like most skydiving helmets.

Agreed. I've seen some canopy pilots wear Motocross helmets, that's about it.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.