quade

History Channel -- Right now -- UFO crap

CHECK THIS OUT!!! THIS>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuhYd9L_d7w fully explains how 99.999999321432115niner% of UFO powerplants operate. It's about time someone figured it out. Thank god for Rockwell Automation.

Puzzle: Just how did he get through all that and not break down and laugh at himself. Great emotional control there! (I'd love to see the out-takes of that monologue!)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

CHECK THIS OUT!!! THIS>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuhYd9L_d7w fully explains how 99.999999321432115niner% of UFO powerplants operate. It's about time someone figured it out. Thank god for Rockwell Automation.

Puzzle: Just how did he get through all that and not break down and laugh at himself. Great emotional control there! (I'd love to see the out-takes of that monologue!)

ltdiver

lol, I had the same exact thoughts as I watched it. Totally hilarious.
Gravity Waits for No One.

why do all UFOs rotate near the ground

Because ti makes no sense for them to rotate far above the ground. Why would they rotate at 500k feet? That doesn't make the History Channel! 50 feet? Oh hell yeah! THAT gets people talking.

Don't the aliens get dizzy?

Some do, but not the ones that would visit us. You have to recall that balance is useless in space. In fact, anything that can cause dizziness causes problems.

Here is a transmission of a distressed alien that was picked up by SETI from an alien lifeform that was not properly adapted. I was shocked it did not appear on the History channel shows.

My wife is hotter than your wife.