johndh1

This is one single reason why...

Ummm, she may be French-Canadian, but she is not a flake - though when she tries to sound USA-comical, it may appear that way.

Still, even though I loved your song in another setting, I would by far take Celine's backdrop as opposed to your offering of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Goth Prequel Acoustic."

Besides, their "simple man" is a rip from my CDB brethren here.
Roll Tide Roll

Ummm, she may be French-Canadian, but she is not a flake - though when she tries to sound USA-comical, it may appear that way.

Still, even though I loved your song in another setting, I would by far take Celine's backdrop as opposed to your offering of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Goth Prequel Acoustic."

Besides, their "simple man" is a rip from my CDB brethren here.

CDB?

EDIT:no , not charlie daniels, Allman bros.
My photos

My Videos

Hey, CDB is good, but I challenge anyone to go to a Celine Dion concert and not walk away enamored. Her Vegas show is spectacular, and proves it by the ticket sales since it's almost over - last show, Dec. 15th, some tickets are $6,000.00 dollars.

Several years ago, my godmother Sylvia demanded I go with her to the BJCC in downtown Birmingham, since one of the First Wives Club canceled on her. I did this, begrudgingly, and to my fortune, left there a Celine fan.
Roll Tide Roll

Shinedown did a great job on the Skynyrd song I think. A little more depressing since it's acoustic, but still a great job.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Pearl Jam does Lynard Skyard:ph34r::ph34r:

:|Not funny! Skinerds version is WAY WAY better.:|

not pearl jam... the band is Shinedown.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I know that Boxhead, they SOUND like Pearl Jam doing Lynard Skynard
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I know that Boxhead, they SOUND like Pearl Jam doing Lynard Skynard

You misspelled Lynyrd Skynyrd.:P

Hey, CDB is good, but I challenge anyone to go to a Celine Dion concert and not walk away enamored. Her Vegas show is spectacular, and proves it by the ticket sales since it's almost over - last show, Dec. 15th, some tickets are $6,000.00 dollars.

Several years ago, my godmother Sylvia demanded I go with her to the BJCC in downtown Birmingham, since one of the First Wives Club canceled on her. I did this, begrudgingly, and to my fortune, left there a Celine fan.

She's a hack.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

She's a hack.

My godmother, or Celine!? Definitely not Celine!:ph34r:

You could say that without my admonition applying to Cher or Streisand maybe, but not this enchantress. Maybe that will be said about her by the time her 2009 concert-goers redeem their tickets that went on sale last month...
Roll Tide Roll