redwings

I need help

Sooooo here's a question for y'all wise ones. Will I spend eternity in purgatory when I attend a church service but all I can think about is skydiving? It was all I could do to limit myself to EPs during the singing portion of the service.

Where's Jack when you need his help? Bah. [:/]
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Sooooo here's a question for y'all wise ones. Will I spend eternity in purgatory when I attend a church service but all I can think about is skydiving? It was all I could do to limit myself to EPs during the singing portion of the service.

He's at my house. Come on over. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

No - Not at all - and if you go to a church where they speak in tongues - you can practice visualizing several 4-way and RW dives, just close your eyes and visualize it, like the teams do on the plane, and no one would be the wiser.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:$ I don't know how to get to your place.

Mmmmm 4-way. My salvation is at hand.

Can I get an A-MEN?

and all you have to do is string the names of a few formation blocks together really fast and you have your cover.

Meekerdonutaccordiancat

See - speaking in tongues. :)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun