Gato

I'm Turning 41....

The midwest weather sucks, no DZ during the week, and I'm turning 41 tomorrow (thursday).

Besides the SOP of sushi, sake, and hot wife, what should I do?

Am I the only one who thinks you should be able to jump on your birthday, no matter what? ;)
T.I.N.S.

Happy Birthday! :)
pssstttt....

Am I the only one who thinks you should be able to jump on your birthday, no matter what? ;)

Umm....you'd be amazed at the DZ's (SkyKnights for example) that if you get enough people to fill the 182 (and pilot's available and weather's ok), they'll take it up - no matter what time of the year. ;)

Although if you jump at this time of year, be prepared for cold...and I do mean cold. *shiver*
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Thanks, everybody!

The wife gave me a $250 Apple Store gift card - so I'm going to need advice about which iPod to go after.

(I'm waiting until next year to get an iPhone.)

Jeremy, you may be 8 in human years, but you're getting to be a well-aged skydiver.;)

Thanks again - stay warm!

T.I.N.S.