chinagirl

Ian Drennan ruint my life!!!

Sadly, we were introduced to Rock Band last week...My partner in crime did not express much interest in playing the game in front of the crowd, but went ahead and bought the game for me.

Now the bastard is jamming day and night! He won't even go to the gym with me. If I can't lose these last 5 pounds, I blame Ian and that cute little bitch girlfriend of his!! She made singing look so easy and he said he would do vocal. Instead he hogs the guitar all day.

And I mean ALL DAY!! Instead of being at The Farm today, he's busy jamming to Black Hole Sun ... WTF?!!??!

P.S. The dork even went and bought Guitar Hero III this morning too. :S
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

I love all those games!!! China, Jay, and Ian, its on like donkey kong next time I'm in town. I don't know why I'm talking to Ian, he's never on here. Bring that to the Farm and I think we can beat the videos of Justin dancing. Mouse will have some competition too. I can't sing though, I sound like a dying cat [:/]

yeah... what J said...

I agree. I remember being at West Tennessee and two of the younger Mullins kids were playing that violent shoot-em-up game set in Miami, whatever it was called... They had the projector movie screen set up in the middle of the big packing room and were just sitting on the floor together beating the fuck out of people in the game. Hysterical! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

you get them in the car.... i'll make sure that they get to the hanger... after that.. well :$, make sure you hit the record button.:D

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

If I bring the game out to The Farm, will you promise to jam with us Billy?!?!!? THAT will be hysterical! :D

I'm game for it! :D

There's actually an xbox achievement for beating a song with the game sound on mute. Sounds like Billy's a great candidate :ph34r:
Performance Designs Factory Team

If I bring the game out to The Farm, will you promise to jam with us Billy?!?!!? THAT will be hysterical! :D

I'm game for it! :D

There's actually an xbox achievement for beating a song with the game sound on mute. Sounds like Billy's a great candidate :ph34r:

Sound on or off, don't matter. I do have one good hearing aid. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Suck it up cupcake. Ian is mostly responsible for me breaking my leg. B|[:/]:P

Waaaaaa? I take a responsibility for a lot of things, but how did I help you break your leg??!! :D
I was mimmicking your swooping technique on a Base jump. :SB|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"