FAA and part 91

These are the FAR's that apply to jump op's

Subchapter D--Airmen

Part 61--Certification: Pilots, Flight Instructors, and Ground Instructors
Part 65--Certification: Airmen other than Flight Crewmembers
Subchapter F--Air Traffic and Operating Rules

Part 91--General Operating and Flight Rules
Part 105--Parachute Operations
Subchapter G--Air Carriers and Commercial Operators for Compensation or Hire: Certification and Operations

Part 119--Certification: Air Carriers and Commercial Operators

However your questions needs to be worded better, I assume your looking for info that says it's ok for your to operate beyond TBO and you think your going to find that in part 91?
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

A lot of the times we have people ask questions about dzo's doing things and we may or may not know the answer too, one such question we've have heard before , a number of times is something like this:

the owner of our 182 has gone way over the TBO of his 182..... and i am wandering if we get ramped check will it close us down and will there be fines involved..... he say's part 91 covers a dropzone... so he can go past the TBO..it don't make sence to me seems like with paying students we would have to go by the TBO... just looking for the truth

So I assume your trying to ask the same question and didn't word it right. I'm not a MX ticket holder, I believe I have the answer you seek, however there other people on here much better suited to answer your question then I, so lets see what kind of answers we get to the above question in bold.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo