hobie331

Why didn't I think of this sooner?

The weather has totally sucked for jumping around here. Well, earlier this week I got an outrageous snow removal bill for my office lot. I get really po'd and go out and buy a monster snow thrower and then tell the guy that does my lot that I'll take care of it myself. We were supposed to get hammered again with snow but now the forecast has progressively been getting better and better. What was supposed to be 6-8" yesterday is now down to a maybe 1"-er.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

I've got news for you. If you're waiting on weather that's passing through Colorado, I'd plan on something more like 10-12", based on what we're getting today (and depending upon what part of town you're in). If you have some secret way of getting it to simmer down when it passes over the state line, LET US KNOW! ;)

Then again, it's better that it's happening now, while a lot of people are vacationing for the holidays. It's beautiful. It's just not a pleasant commute! If I had learned my lesson, I'd have skipped the "commute" part. :D

TPM Sister #102

I've got news for you. If you're waiting on weather that's passing through Colorado, I'd plan on something more like 10-12", ]

Just checked the radar. Our storm appears to be moving NW and quite a bit west of here.:D Unfortunately, yours looks stalled right over the top of you.:P
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

I've got news for you. If you're waiting on weather that's passing through Colorado, I'd plan on something more like 10-12", ]

Just checked the radar. Our storm appears to be moving NW and quite a bit west of here.:D Unfortunately, yours looks stalled right over the top of you.:P

It's all okay if tomorrow turns into a snow day! :)
TPM Sister #102