moodyskydiver

students:what to do with a bitch prof?(long)

IMHO i think you should attempt to contact the department chair and let THEM know what is going on... if they don't respond contact the dean... her behavior is COMPLETELY unacceptable... there is no reason for you to be turned away like that because you had a personal issue... and last time i checked in college you have a three class leniency - plus at least you were decent enough to tell her you would be absent... anyway good luck and don't stop fighting... even if you DO drop the class, which i dont think you should, speak up - not just to us, but to her superiors!!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Update: I finally dropped the Photo 1 class yesterday.I took it as long as I could stand it and she was still a shrew.But she begged me to stay in the class and said she was sorry I wanted to drop,but I said "well I'm still dropping" and left it at that.So I'm officially out of her class now.Thank God!My GPA is saved LOL!I'm still debating on how I should deal with her behavior and how far up the chain I want to take it.:)

So far I have a perfect 4.0 this semester in my other class.Hopefully the test next week wont ruin that.Time to study!:S

On another positive note,I found out I'm eligible to join the National English Honor Society(Sigma Kappa Delta)since my English grades are so high and I have the right GPA to be admitted(3.3 GPA needed).Luckily you're not required to be an English major,which I'm not.Jeez! the membership dues are $50 though!B|But, this will look good on my transcript too along w/my National Criminal Justice Honor Society (Alpha Phi Sigma) membership.B|:)

Now if I can only get my GPA up .2points to a 3.5 and get into the general National Honor Society (Phi Theta Kappa)...yes I'm quite the "joiner" when it comes to my transcript.:ph34r:

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Awesome! Sometimes you just have to take a stand for yourself. Go ahead and talk to the dean that oversees the dept that little bitch teaches in. Just be honest and polite and see what the dean says. Maybe the dean will agree that an attitude adjustment for that teacher is needed. If not, fuck it and move on.

If it was me though, I'd tell the skank whore to take her camera and shove it up her ass. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban