The Darjeeling Limited

Anyone else love the movie The Darjeeling Limited? Wes Anderson film with Owen Wilson....

Trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO1bYukdvLI.

Details here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Darjeeling_Limited

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

So ... what happened to his face??

Stuff happens....;)

Not sure if the film is out in the rental market yet, but there's always http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4027350/The_Darjeeling_Limited%5B2007%5DDvDrip%5BEng%5D-FXGB|B|

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Cool. Please comment.

Another good Wes Anderson/Owen Wilson film is Bottle Rocket. Seen it?

-NickDG

Cool. Please comment.

Another good Wes Anderson/Owen Wilson film is Bottle Rocket. Seen it?

Nope, haven't seen that one. I'll check it out.

Once I have Darjeeling Limited in my hands, I will comment. I LOVE Owen Wilson (especially with Jackie Chan).
'Shell

the plot line sound very much like a Movie (cant recall the name) about 3 estranged brothers you had to pick up and drive across country an Old car for their Mums birthday. an old Caddy or Chevy or somthing.

Found it, Coupe DeVille:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

A good friend of mine reviewed this movie and found it to be tedious and dragging. My guess is that he didn't get the gist of what the movie was all about.

I loved this movie and found it to be a wonderful journey not only through the beautiful country of India, but also through the hearts and minds of the characters. It was interesting to watch the dynamic between the brothers change, but ultimately remain the same as they travel together. As neurotic and quirky as they may be, their hearts are still big enough to respond with kindness and generosity in the face of interpersonal differences.

Oh, and I REALLY want one of those boxes with the skull and crossbones on it. B|

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.