mdrejhon

How to get from LAX to Perris on April 30th for P3 (Or share rented car?)

Hello!

Told that this is a better place to post...

I need a ride from LAX to Perris on April 30. Will make sure you get to jump a few times for free, or drive for free* (*for the duration of one tank of gas ;))

Alternatively, I'm willing to split the cost of a rental car from LAX from April 30 through late May 4 (or early May 5)

I am trying to go to Perris (for P3 bigway camps) on April 30th. I am about to purchase a flight that lands there around 1230pm, and LAX saves me $300 over San Diego and Ontario so I will brave the 2 hour traffic from LAX. That savings is money I can pay for a rented car or pay for the ride.

Alternatively, anybody who has better ideas for me to get from LAX to Perris, or a way to cheaply fly closer to Perris?

(LAX = Los Angeles airport)

dude, I can probably give you a ride.

Hey thanks for the PM. Let me consider the options (while I hear back from you)...

Any others? I'm likely arriving at LAX approximately 12:15pm (if go ahead and purchase that fare this weekend). Are there anyone at/near LAX near that time on April 30? That will allow me to do some practice jumps in the late afternoon of April 30...

Ok, the flight's purchased!

Arriving LAX near noon Apr 30, and leaving LAX near midnight May 4 (wee hours of May 5).

If worse comes to worse I'll rent a car just for myself but rather avoid that. Got a tentative ride already for incoming but I'm still looking at options too, especially outgoing ride on Sat evening. Full gas tank or three free jump tix for one ride (six tix for both directions), or share rental. PM me.