low profile rig at PIA symposium?

Anyone have any information on a european co. that had a low profile sport/dual parachute rig at the pia symposium or know of such a rig? Apparently the rig is very wide and fairly thin in terms of height off of the back - i.e. low aerodynamic drag for wingsuit or tracking is what I am thinking...

Someone mentioned that the rig or company sounded like Narvonne or Navarre but I have not been able to turn anything else up.

The Viper does look fairly low profile, wish I could see one in person - maybe a trip to the UK is in order! The old style Javelins are the best I have found so far.

It's my understanding that the Viper is a new Reflex not a new Teardrop built by Trident in CA not in UK.

http://www.tridenthc.com/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Two different companies are advertising two different rigs, both named "Viper."
However, the last time I spoke with Ray Ferrel, he said that the FAA was delaying his efforts to re-open the (Trident/Reflex/Viper) production line in California.

It's my understanding that the Viper is a new Reflex not a new Teardrop built by Trident in CA not in UK.

http://www.tridenthc.com/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Two different companies are advertising two different rigs, both named "Viper."
However, the last time I spoke with Ray Ferrel, he said that the FAA was delaying his efforts to re-open the (Trident/Reflex/Viper) production line in California.

Ironically Rob,

The Reflex's original name was going to be Viper. Remember PIA in Fl in 95 (I think), you were there. We went down there to see what we were up against and during the trip from the airport to the hotel we passed (or rather it passed us) a Dodge Viper, it was the newest coolest car of the day and that was all we needed. But around that time many "new" names were being given to all sorts of products, stealth, viper etc and it all seemed so passe', so I came up with Reflex. Based on the Catapult (reserve deployment system) concept (much like a reflex action) and the Panavision Reflex motion picture camera wich seemed really cool in terms of what it delivered. It just seemed to fit and that's what we went with. Weird huh?

Mick.