jtval

UFC 83 Serra wins

I was really wanting to see Quarry win, and I don't know if Kalib choked under pressure or what, but I was disappointed in that fight (except for Nate's comical running man.)

I'm also glad my stalkee (Bisping) won! I don't care if everything else hates him now. I'm a TRUE FAN (ie, stalker.)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

You gotta admit the last 45 seconds of the Quarry fight were entertaining.

Yes, it was!!! We had to rewind and watch it a few times! :D I never really cared for Kalib to begin with.

I wish we could've seen the Belcher fight. I'm surprised he lost, and I really like his shorts.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Well that's my hope. I figured since theres been no thread of its own and I just had a dream that Serra wins by some kind of wierd looking arm bar that I would post this for discussion.

GSP V Serra 2 Your take

DId I call it or what?:D

Listen up bitches and hoes.
You're gonna have to lick your own toes! :ph34r:

Was that redemption or what? Not just for GSP but Franklin as well. I'm glad to see him bitch slap Lutter for all the shit talk prior to the match. I mean what the hell was that all about? I have never seen a fighter unable to defend himself from punch after punch. And to think it happened during BOTH main event of the night. Ah yes, I had reasons to celebrate that night!!! B|:D
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

...and besides, I don;t think I have any bejeezus left in me.

I'm gonna loan you some of mine just so I can beat it back out of you:P

And for the record I hold the belt for being the cutest fighter, you want it you're gonna have to take it from me in a jello wrestling match:P

Sorry boys, I'm WAY cuter and sexier than both of you combined! That belt is mine. ;):P
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

Was that redemption or what? Not just for GSP but Franklin as well. I'm glad to see him bitch slap Lutter for all the shit talk prior to the match. I mean what the hell was that all about? I have never seen a fighter unable to defend himself from punch after punch. And to think it happened during BOTH main event of the night. Ah yes, I had reasons to celebrate that night!!! B|:D

Good fights. Thanks for hosting. Sorry i broke your house rules. I just realized that I pretty much talked through all the fights. Next time there will be bets...as long as I can change mine when the fighters walk into the octagon (cocky idiot Serra).

...and besides, I don;t think I have any bejeezus left in me.

I'm gonna loan you some of mine just so I can beat it back out of you:P

And for the record I hold the belt for being the cutest fighter, you want it you're gonna have to take it from me in a jello wrestling match:P

Sorry boys, I'm WAY cuter and sexier than both of you combined! That belt is mine. ;):P

Well, that remains to be seen. I have no idea if you're telling the truth or if you just have an insanely high self image:D
My photos

My Videos