Unstable

Mother's Day!! AH!

Okay - I PROMISE I'm not a bad son - but I totally forgot it was mothers day in the hussle and bussle of Finals week. I have no $ - does anyone have any good ideas on what to do for mothers day?

Call her and recite something you wrote, then send her the something. It will be late - but you had to have it there to read it, yes?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I promise that I am a bad son.
Not even gonna call her.... But that's a long story :S

Just give her a call, cheap and eazy :)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Okay - I PROMISE I'm not a bad son - but I totally forgot it was mothers day in the hussle and bussle of Finals week. I have no $ - does anyone have any good ideas on what to do for mothers day?

Go to her place and offer to do lawn work/clean house/or make her dinner.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Go to her place and offer to do lawn work/clean house/or make her dinner.

Sounds right...I'd appreciate that, and I'd even MAKE dinner for my kids that show up.

I'm a Mom and *I* didn't realize its Mothers Day (weekend) till my sister called and tied to make a date with me. But I'll get my kids, I need new flooring and thats what I had them for...tee-hee...

If you can, show up and just hang out and be nice. Do some work then do something that reminds Mom of why you don't live there anymore. Eat in the living room and take your shoes off and place you stinky feet on the coffee table. Bring her some $5 flowers..the most simplest thing that will remind her that you're her child.

:)
...Just don't drink and start nothing. We only like the fights WE start!~~Cheers~~~April

PS. Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers!!!!!

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

It sounds cliche, but I bet your mom would really be happy with just your time more than anything you could buy her.

My son makes me homemade cards and I tear up every time. I know his original motivation was because he forgot about my birthday or Mother's Day, but now that he knows how much I appreciate his original thoughts, he makes a card for every occasion. He just uses a piece of computer paper and a pen...but that doesn't matter to me.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have a drawing of Spiderman that my son did when he was about 7 or 8...I keep it in my desk drawer and I show it to anyone that gets near that desk. I love it.

I bought him a Spiderman plastic bank and he loves it. He's a big man now (yeah, right) but he's still my baby and we know how to *get* each other. I love Spide3rman though him and he knows I love candles.

Moms don't throw out their kids stuff, thats just the ay it is. return the favor!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!