70sdiver

ordered a new canopy

Just got back from lake whales were i demoed a 260 navigator.Im 290 with gear and have been jumping a 300 falcon.i ordered the 260 navigator after 5 jumps .It opens really soft and I like the powerful flare.The only problem is it dont like to be flat packed opens in a diving turn every time.so im pro packing it now.The colors are red yellow and blue.

the good news is, my 10 week wait on my new canopy is almost over, but the bad news is it'll be another 3 months before the season starts and i can actually jump it. lotsa time to practice packing it i guess. [unsure]
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

the good news is, my 10 week wait on my new canopy is almost over, but the bad news is it'll be another 3 months before the season starts and i can actually jump it. lotsa time to practice packing it i guess. [unsure]

Ohhhh...what did you order??

And you guys in Moncton must be wimps;)...the guys here have been jumping all winter(when ever the skies are clear)...I even got a jump in last sat :)

If you do like to flat pack, a version of it that is often called stack packing can be done that keeps the nose pointed straight ahead and splits the tail, just like how reserves can be packed. I'll describe more if interested. I think my stack packing method is easier for large canopies compared to pro packing.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am