galvar2439

Ok guys, Fess up! how Stupid have you ever been to get.....

Next to a girl you wanted to Date, screw, touch, or just talk to (YEAH RIGHT, just talk). When males are younger we are ruled by the smaller head. This causes us to do some really stupid things to get next to a hot chick, or even a semi hot chick. I'll go first. I once at the tender age of 14 took all the money i had earned over the summer to buy a girl, who i was hoping liked me and real diamond ring. Obviously not much of a ring but its all the doe i had. What did i get? Thanks, but i wanted that necklace. Never even got over the clothes boobie action. [:/]
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Mostly I'd just say hey wanna hang out?

The last time I was single I hit on a hot red headed cougar sitting at the bar all by her self. I went up to her and asked if her hair color was real. A month later into a hot and heavy relationship she confessed it was the stupidest line she ever heard. I just said," Hey....it worked didn't it?"

Its not really what you say just the fact that you say it. ;)

www.FourWheelerHB.com

Flew her out to go to the Marine Corps ball with me... Had a good weekend, spent everything I had in the bank. (a few hundred) She got a crush on my best friend. :|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Flew her out to go to the Marine Corps ball with me... Had a good weekend, spent everything I had in the bank. (a few hundred) She got a crush on my best friend. :|

Guess she thought your ego was over-inflated. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Did he at least let you watch?
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

"Hey, did it hurt when you fell from heaven, or did you flare in time?" - as it turns out to the only non-skydiver in the room. [:/]

:D

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Guess she thought your ego was over-inflated. :P

Hey! I make good waffles, whether I make em in a toaster or old-fashioned (real waffle) style.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Did he at least let you watch?

That's what makes it stupid... he's had a girlfriend for the past year and a half... and she knew about it.:S

I was at work when this stone fox comes into my office to ask me some questions about Skydiving...she was on days and I worked 2nd shift, she'd just started there that day and had seen all the jump pics in my office, newly divorced she was wanting to try 'something exciting'. :$

I cancelled a 'prior engagement' for that weekend and set up her first jump, which I paid for and went along on as the videot...don't ya love it when a plan comes together?

We ended up living together for 7 years! B|

*The really cool part is...after the first one she didn't seem all that enthused so I didn't push it.

On her own she signed up for and completed the AFF course at Elsinore, without me knowing.

She came up to help 'party' when I got my Gold Wings, blew me away when she threw on a rig and said she was in the base! B|B|B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

On her own she signed up for and completed the AFF course at Elsinore, without me knowing.

In other words, she didn't want to be seen with you at the DZ, eh?:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

When I was senior in high school I had a guy whom I met at an ROTC conference in D.C. call me from NY and invited me to fly to NY from TX and go to prom with him.He paid for all the frills too...plane tickets round trip,limo to and from the airport to a private hotel room for me,then to a $100per plate dinner and then to the prom.All I had to do was buy the dress.B|

....needless to say, he lost his virginity on prom night.:)>:(

I guess thats why he paid to change my plane tickets for a week later rather than just the original 3 days.So we went camping in the Catskills while I was there too (pic attached).Then he handed me a 1/2ct diamond ring.We were engaged for a bit but I just couldnt do the long distance thing even with him ferrying me back and fourth to NY and him to TX.:S

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I can't even give a number on the amount of money I spent on this one broad that I got hella stuck on. Took her out to eat localy almost every weekday and to the fancy places in the city on the weekends. This went on for like a month or so till her brother (my boy at the time) decided he didn't want his friend dating his sister. so she ended up telling me to buzz off after that. I'm no longer friends with him anymore!