MagicGuy

New Movie "The Strangers"

OK, so I just got back from seeing the new movie out called 'The Strangers'. I have been dying to see it since I saw the previews for it about a month ago.

Oh.. my.. God.. This movie SUCKED!!!!!

I honestly can not believe how bad this movie was. I am a movie junkie and I've watched a lot of them. I have only wanted to literally ask for a refund twice in my life. The first time was after seeing 'Date Movie'...

The second time was after seeing The Strangers. It's actually a disgrace to think that they are charging $10.50 to see this garbage movie.

This isn't a spoiler, but if you watch the previews, there's your movie.

I really am disgusted at this movie. I had such high hopes for it and wanted so bad for it to be good. Please don't waste your money.

My Father and I were discussing this movie and both agreed it looked kinda bad. Hopefully the new M. Night movie will be good. "The Happening". Check out the redband trailer.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

I love M. Night movies - most people hated The Village but I loved it. The Happening looks awesome, and I am looking forward to seeing it.

Then again, I thought The Strangers looked awesome and it sucked. Maybe I'll read some reviews first..