kallend

Some people!

Today my wife went to a lunch sponsored by our Army ROTC unit (she's a prof. and ROTC liaison for the school). There were only a handful of people there. NHRA champion Tony Schumacher was the guest.

She hadn't a clue who he was, why he came, what he did. And when he offered, she didn't get his autograph 'cos she didn't think anyone would be interested.

Jeez!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Today my wife went to a lunch sponsored by our Army ROTC unit (she's a prof. and ROTC liaison for the school). There were only a handful of people there. NHRA champion Tony Schumacher was the guest.

She hadn't a clue who he was, why he came, what he did. And when he offered, she didn't get his autograph 'cos she didn't think anyone would be interested.

Jeez!

UUHH, what the hell is HHRA ? and who the hell is Tony Sschuu jsdbisbbpwwhatever his name is?
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Jeez!

No way! :o

...I would have accepted just to be polite, but I wouldn't have had any freaking clue who he was, either. :$:ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Its a bit presumptuous to ask someone if they want your autograph. :S

I'm thinking that as apart of his general speaking he would have mention that he will be available for signings should anyone want .
not walking up personally and say hey woman want my graph
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ah that would make sense. The way you worded it had me imagining him hitting on your wife and if that were the case you're lucky she didn't know who he was. :D

I didnt word anyting in the OP and i'm not lucky that She didnt know who he was.
I just read it and infered somthing different than the worst case scenario
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

anu ba yan, what the fuck, wie war das ????
“Now click your heels together 3 times so you can return to Kansas to live in poverty with your teetotaling, dirt farming aunt and uncle!” paraphrased Prof. Farnsworth

ah that would make sense. The way you worded it had me imagining him hitting on your wife and if that were the case you're lucky she didn't know who he was. :D

I didnt word anyting in the OP and i'm not lucky that She didnt know who he was.
I just read it and infered somthing different than the worst case scenario

Oh damn you looked like kallend whne I read that. :D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Its a bit presumptuous to ask someone if they want your autograph. :S

I'm thinking that as apart of his general speaking he would have mention that he will be available for signings should anyone want .

Correct.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.