Nutz

Damn Caller ID!

So I call the dz the other day and it goes straight to viocemail. I am thinking that Curley ponied up for caller id again and that manifest wench sent me straight to voicemail. It was a little different as I listened though, "Thank you for calling Skydive Alabama, if you are calling about the weather, press 1, if you are calling about the beer light press 2, if you are calling about anything else please stay on the line and leave a message after the beep, beeeeeeep." :S I am cracking up during the narative and ask how she is keeping a straight face, after the beep I was like, yeah, I done had a six pack and was wantin' to do some of that sky jumpin'. You guys take up drunks? It was then that I got a click in my ear. :|

Maybe I should try that place in Georgia, I bet they would unfortunately do it if you paid them enough.

Anyway, I just thought it was funny how the manifest wench has to be able to think on her feet to survive. :D:D:D

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

So I call the dz the other day and it goes straight to viocemail. I am thinking that Curley ponied up for caller id again and that manifest wench sent me straight to voicemail. It was a little different as I listened though, "Thank you for calling Skydive Alabama, if you are calling about the weather, press 1, if you are calling about the beer light press 2, if you are calling about anything else please stay on the line and leave a message after the beep, beeeeeeep." :S I am cracking up during the narative and ask how she is keeping a straight face, after the beep I was like, yeah, I done had a six pack and was wantin' to do some of that sky jumpin'. You guys take up drunks? It was then that I got a click in my ear. :|

Maybe I should try that place in Georgia, I bet they would unfortunately do it if you paid them enough.

Anyway, I just thought it was funny how the manifest wench has to be able to think on her feet to survive. :D:D:D

I assume you are talking about ASC. You are right, they probably would.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Stacy's a hoot! Next time I'm down there I'm going to try that too...:P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!