freefallfreak

Aussie truffles?

I just scored 6 cases of "Coulson's Mint Truffles", made in NSW, Australia, at an auction for pennies ($.60 USD). I opened a box and found them pretty good. There is no price printed on the boxes. My question is this - How much are they worth and are they popular in Australia? I've never heard of them before and was wondering if anyone from "Down Under" could identify them and could give me any information about them? if necessary, I can take a pic and post it.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

I just found them in a shop 10 minutes ago.
They are the chocholates that the charity shops sell. You also see thos homeless people selling them on the corners of the streets, you know those homeless guys that also sell that magazine.

They sell these boxes of chocholates for $2 on the street so he got a good deal.

I am not shure i would touch them though, I cant miagne that the shelter they are made it would have the greatest standards of hygeine. I guess it is good buying them though as this way the homeless people get paid to make them and sell them rather than sitting in the street begging for money.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I appreciate the information. I think I'll donate them to a charity food center...you know, kinda' pass the good fortune on to someone else, although I'm not too sure that candy would be appreciated as much as real food would be. Now, Tim Tams - that's a whole different story. I've had them and if these things were Tim Tams, they'd not make it past my grubby little fingers.

TripleF

Naa, I just needed something to donate to the food bank and these were so cheap that I thought I'd use them as a gift for the food bank. Of course, the thought you implanted helped a bit, I must say, lol. I try to make a habit of donating to the food bank at least once a month and I found that I can go to this little auction and sometimes get pretty good deals on canned food products but this time the candy was all they had.

TripleF

everyone knows that the good chocolate comes from switzerland.. :)

True

But GREAT chocolate from from Belgium:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

everyone knows that the good chocolate comes from switzerland.. :)

True

But GREAT chocolate from from Belgium:P

that will only happen when hell freezes over.. :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda