moodyskydiver

free money! woohoo!

That's AWESOME, Amber!!!!!

As for LP, you've got your plane ticket to get out here, transportation from here to the boogie, and a place to crash along the way. All you've got to figure out is how to eat, and food's not that expensive. :P

yeah I know.I just have to be a worry wart about something! things are going too good and I'm worried its all gonna go to crap ya know?But I'll try to stop worrying.:P:P:P

15 days til I leave for Cali!B|

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I just got a call from the dean at the college and I've been awarded a $500 Criminal Justice scholarship per semester until I get my degree finished in May.woohoo!That made my day.B|

Now if only I could get free $ to go to LP....:D:)

:)Thats Awesome!!! congrats!!!

:D:D.....if your maskarading a thread to get donations to get you to LP... Nicely done!! ;) but where shall we send them? lol

.... hmmm think I could do that and get a rig? :P

just kidding, and being a smart ass today

Congrats though and it will all work out!;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

:)Thats Awesome!!! congrats!!!

:D:D.....if your maskarading a thread to get donations to get you to LP... Nicely done!! ;) but where shall we send them? lol

Congrats though and it will all work out!;)

Amber's not that devious. Just wishful thinking, because she knows we're going to get her to Prairie one way or another. B|

LOL thats cool!! sounds like it will all work out and be a blast!!

maybe next year I will make it there, I need to get my own gear first.... doubt that LP would have something I could rent.
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Amber's not that devious. Just wishful thinking, because she knows we're going to get her to Prairie one way or another. B|

Hehe...all this time and you still dont know how devious I can be.;):P jk! I'm sweet and innocent I swear!:) I'm not asking for donations b/c I know everyone else is just a broke as I am...we are talking about skydivers after all.;)Yeah I know I'll make it to Prarie one way or the other too!Look out LP Moody's coming!:ph34r::P

and DangerRoo, you should come out to LP anyway even if you cant jump.I'm not jumping..havent jumped in 4 yrs (long story) plus my leg is in a walking cast now from breaking my foot.I'm just going to have fun and drink beer and keep Nightingale entertained along the way.B|

This will be my third non-jumping trip to Prairie. I was hoping to be able to jump this year, but alas, I still need a cypres.

Cheer up chica! This is going to be a fun trip.Surely there will be vendors there you could rent a rig from for a day or maybe borrow someone's for atleast a jump or two.Like you keep telling me...it will work itself out one way or the other!Besides, you've got me to party with in 2 weeks.;):P:)

Cheer up chica! This is going to be a fun trip.Surely there will be vendors there you could rent a rig from for a day or maybe borrow someone's for atleast a jump or two.Like you keep telling me...it will work itself out one way or the other!Besides, you've got me to party with in 2 weeks.;):P:)

True... I was hoping to get current and get a few jumps in down here before Prairie, though, because the high altitude can make landing difficult. I don't think I'd be comfortable doing my first jump in two years at an unfamiliar dropzone at that altitude. =(

The good thing about Prairie, though, is that there is an equal amount of fun to be had on the ground!

True... I was hoping to get current and get a few jumps in down here before Prairie, though, because the high altitude can make landing difficult. I don't think I'd be comfortable doing my first jump in two years at an unfamiliar dropzone at that altitude. =(

The good thing about Prairie, though, is that there is an equal amount of fun to be had on the ground!

ah,very good choice then.if I've learned anything from this sport its never do anything you're uncomfortable with.We'll still have a blast on the ground...that just means we get a head start on the beer and incriminating photos.:D

$500/per semester Criminal Justice scholarship used to finance associating with skydivers.

Someone open a window, the smell of this IRONY is KILLING me!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

$500/per semester Criminal Justice scholarship used to finance associating with skydivers.

Someone open a window, the smell of this IRONY is KILLING me!

Let me clarify, I'm NOT using my scholarship to finance hanging out with skydivers.Nor would I if I could do so.Its credited directly to my school account and doesnt even go into effect until this Fall semester.I simply said it'd be nice if I could get $ for LP as easily.So there is no irony to be had.I take my degree and school very seriously.