WatchYourStep

Good forum software...

I'm looking for some good forum software...or even free forum software.

This would be for members and alumni or an athletic team. All I want to be able to do is have it require registering and allowing stuff to be moderated by a mod if needed.

Thanks for any help.

I'm googling also but thought some here may have personal experience.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Thanks.

Does anyone know if godaddy.com is an apache server with php enabled?

Is mysql hard at all because I don't know anything about it.

Thanks

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

What's the difference...

I'm doing all my stuff on a Mac. Any help greatly appreciated.

www.kansascrew.com

is the site very simple straight forward stuff. I just want to move it off mac.com and add a bulletin board.

Thanks

you don't really need to know it. when i say very basic understanding i actually mean you just have to read the instructions on creating a database and then be able to do it. :)I vaguely remember what it requires but I remember it wasn't that hard. I was able to figure it out as a high school sophomore. So its pretty common sense stuff IF YOU READ THE DOCUMENTATION. If you run into any problems setting it up let me know and I'll send you a link to the proper documentation. :)

I HIGHLY recommend phpbb for free forum software. You won't find a free forum that is better. I have used it on so many projects/sites and it has worked flawlessly for me!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka