skydiver30960

Favre to the Jets?

WTF? :S

I'm afraid that by the time the dust settles, nobody is going to remember all the good he did. He was ("is" still remains to be seen) a great QB, and had the hearts of millions of cheeseheads in his pocket. Now, I feel like he's just another graying athlete who dragged his career on longer than it should have, and has ruined his "ultimate franchise player" status, to boot.

Mebbe it's just me, though...

Elvisio "armchair QB" Rodriguez

He wanted to play another year at Green Bay and now he's with the Jets? I'll bet he really wants to retire now!
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

Why the Jets, is the only thing I can't tunderstand. Being a die hard niner fan my whole life I have heard many interviews with Joe Montana who said after so many years with the niners that it was kind of nice to have a new perspective and a fresh start when he went to K.C. I bet it makes something you love but been doing for a long long time more exciting, like it's new again. Like jumping out of a new airship or new DZ. But the Jets? Would have been fun to see him in Tampa with Gruden. He's still a better QB than many in the NFL so why not play another season if the opportunity is there.