woodpecker

ZP 155(chute shop),

maybe try here: ZP 155 EXE

I have about 200 jumps on one.

Square 9 cell, zero porosity (Gelvenor - the S.A. fabric), came in two versions, the earlier ZP and the later ZP EXE.

Flies kinda like a Sabre, but a bit more groundhungry and steeper glide angle and a little less flare. Mine never spanked me like I know a Sabre can, but it never opened wonderfully soft like my Nitro does, it's somewhere inbetween.

I think a good wingsuit canopy, stable in twists etc.

I've jumped two different ZP-135s. The first, owned by a friend, was an excellent canopy and opened and flew as well as any. The second, owned a short time by me, was a piece of shit. It barely flew at all. The owner of the first canopy wisely declined to fly it. In fact nobody would jump it after watching it (barely) fly. Since Chute Shop refused to address my concern, did not cooperate with my friend when he needed a lineset and is (was) well known for it's poor/nonexistent service I would never recommend this canopy. The company is now doing business as "Parachute Systems". They're listed in the Gear section. My review is dated 10/22/03 under ZP.exe. When the company ignored my repeated requests for information, help, a lineset, specs or ANYTHING else I informed them that I would return the favor with an eternal diss. So I'm keeping my promise. Stay away from their shit and you'll be better off.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

The company is in SA can be hard to get a reply from some times but I went through Louis a US based dealer and he was really helpful when I needed lines, handles freebag and all that stuff.

I've got 800 jumps on my 135 and like the canopy, i use it on winguit and camera jumps - and since I got the new lineset openings and performance have been great.

Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things!

Yep, I've dealt with Louis T as well. He bent over backwards to help me out and is going a LONG way out of his way to try and repair the reputation of Parachute Systems. If you're a US buyyer he will take really good care of you!
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

I own a ZP 155. It's got about 500 jumps on it, of which I've put on about 100, and I have no complaints.

It opens firmly, but I've never had any slammers. The flare has always been very good. It feels a lot like the new ZP EXE 170 I flew - which is weird.