returnofdamac

Off to Atlanta

hope to see some of you at the dropzone in the next week or two. I will be getting my A and finally be able to jump with the rest of civilization lol. :)
Me: I want to ride a bull out of a skyvan.
vegasjoe: How the hell are you going to land that thing?
Me: Who said anything about landed with it? I think after we'll have some Bar-B-Que.

You have two real choices. SDA and The Farm, you don't want to go to ASC.
Both have pros and cons, I would recommend The Farm but I am highly biased as I was trained there and jumped there for about the last year.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

I am also highly biased. I was not permitted to bring my car. As a result I only have transportation to SDA. However, SDA seems like a pretty good place to jump either way. I will try to make it to the farm eventually tho.
Me: Who said anything about landed with it? I think after we'll have some Bar-B-Que.

Yes! This sounds very good. I will eventually go to both. However, SDA sounds like the best bet for me right now.