npgraphicdesign

I never went to college, but if I had...

"My lucky number is four billion, that doesn't come real handy when your gambling. come on 4 billion.. fuck, seven. not even close. I need some more dice. "
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

I saw a commercial and it told me to forget everything I knew about slipcovers so I did. It was a load off my mind but then the commercial tried to sell me a slipcover and I had no idea what they were talking about.

I went camping and needed firewood so I was looking for the duraflame tree.

Anyone watch ESPN Classic? I was watching a baseball game on that and the batter hit a foul ball. Fucking classic man!B|

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

The ESPN line, as well as the other two, are off his album that came out on 9/9/08 called, "Do you believe in Gosh?".

It has a lot of previously unheard Mitch jokes. Worth the money IMO.

"They gave me a door deal here, tonight I'm working for half the door, tomorrow night I'm working for half the door and then I will have a door. I think I'll ask for a screen door because it's like open but not for mosquitos"

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

The ESPN line, as well as the other two, are off his album that came out on 9/9/08 called, "Do you believe in Gosh?".

It has a lot of previously unheard Mitch jokes. Worth the money IMO.

"They gave me a door deal here, tonight I'm working for half the door, tomorrow night I'm working for half the door and then I will have a door. I think I'll ask for a screen door because it's like open but not for mosquitos"

What?? I had no idea he had another one!!! Thank you for the heads-up! B|