BillyVance

Dropzone.com Texas Hold 'em games on Pokerstars tonight

Games are set up as usual.

Dropzone.com Main - 21:00 EST

Dropzone.com Late - 22:30 EST

$5.00 buy-in each
Password: toggle

Click the tourney button then click on private to find them.

Let's have some fun. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How did the games go? I had no chance of playing, let alone getting to the computer last night. [:/]

Which was undoubtedly good news to those who did play. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How did the games go? I had no chance of playing, let alone getting to the computer last night. [:/]

Which was undoubtedly good news to those who did play. :P

I was robbed I tell you !

A-10 suited on the button, no raises in front of me, all-in, one call.

I hit a nut flush draw and pair my 10 on the flop and still have one overcard to the board, the turn is a rag, and then I get sucked out with a one outer on the river.

Yeah, I know A-10 is a marginal hand, but it's good in that position if it's suited.

I demand a do-over.

(whining continues for another 2000 words).

Tell me about it. I've been robbed many times. I hit two pair A Q on the flop and raise big, even after my preflop raise to keep others out of the hand. Only one called, and he chased a fucking runner runner for a 3 to 7 straight! :S

Bad beats happens all the time. The trick is you want to be chip leader or the bigger stack when you get beat on a hand like that so you can regroup and play on.

Tell me about it. I've been robbed many times. I hit two pair A Q on the flop and raise big, even after my preflop raise to keep others out of the hand. Only one called, and he chased a fucking runner runner for a 3 to 7 straight! :S

Bad beats happens all the time. The trick is you want to be chip leader or the bigger stack when you get beat on a hand like that so you can regroup and play on.

I was in danger in getting blinded out if I didn't make a play, but that's the way it is in tourneys when the blinds start racking up.

I just thought, if you're deaf, you're going to be killer in live ring games. You won't be affected by trash talk and misdirection, and you're going to notice physical cues that many people won't get. You'd probably be able to get really good reads on people.....