galvar2439

Crosskeys

I have to be Philly end of this week and thought i would make a few jumps out at Crosskeys, I understand its not far from downtown philly. Who out there is from there and can tell me where to get a good steak in the City. Anyone want to jump?
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I have to be Philly end of this week and thought i would make a few jumps out at Crosskeys, I understand its not far from downtown philly. Who out there is from there and can tell me where to get a good steak in the City. Anyone want to jump?

Woohoo X - Keys! I'll be there all day Saturday and Sunday. I have AFP jumps going on so I'm not ready to jump with you "pro" people - yet!!! Look for me and say "hi"!! (Oh, and you'll be able to tell I'm not a dude - not like someone on here thinks!! I'm NOT Lizardto!!!) :P

Do you *have* to do dinner in the City? Right in Williamstown on the Black Horse Pike (a few miles from the DZ) there's a reataurant called The Library. It's a steak place, it's pretty good!
Always be kinder than you feel.

DDAAAMN, have my posts been that abusive that no one will jump with me? wwoooooe is me, woe is me (hanging head like Ehor)

You'll find people to jump with when you get there. The people are sooooo nice!

I promise I'll jump with you when I'm allowed - if you'll ever jump with a newbie meat bomb! :D
Always be kinder than you feel.

Let me know if you need a ride -- I need to bring my rig there for a repack if the six-month thing hasn't gone into effect yet (been too lazy to check and haven't jumped in a while).

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Let me know if you need a ride -- I need to bring my rig there for a repack if the six-month thing hasn't gone into effect yet (been too lazy to check and haven't jumped in a while).

I will let you know. Not sure if i should rent a car or not yet to get around Philly.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664