npgraphicdesign

Why are most of my friends such...

How much healthier can you be with only 6 jumps? :P:D

Well, it gave me focus. Which I really, really needed. And it beat the hell out of playing golf. My clubs haven't seen the light of day since I made the first tandem July 4th.

Amen...but i guess my sarcasm didn't come through loud and clear...:D oh well...:P

:D:D:DAnd here I was thinking serious thoughts and all.......... :P:P:P

Ahhhh the beauty of the internet!;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Well, it gave me focus. Which I really, really needed. And it beat the hell out of playing golf. My clubs haven't seen the light of day since I made the first tandem July 4th.

Amen...but i guess my sarcasm didn't come through loud and clear...:D oh well...:P

:D:D:DAnd here I was thinking serious thoughts and all.......... :P:P:P

Ahhhh the beauty of the internet!;)

There goes my idea of our romantic skydiving getaway in New England...:P

I have to come up for golf here, focus is the key to golf. I played enough to qualify for the US Open one year. It takes a tremeduos amount of focus and dedication at the practice range to get to that level. Of course your not going to die if you screw up but you could loose a boat load of money. Standing over a 3 footer for birdie or par for 2 or 3 grand will make your pooper just a liiiiiiittle tighter.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I have to come up for golf here, focus is the key to golf. I played enough to qualify for the US Open one year. It takes a tremeduos amount of focus and dedication at the practice range to get to that level. Of course your not going to die if you screw up but you could loose a boat load of money. Standing over a 3 footer for birdie or par for 2 or 3 grand will make your pooper just a liiiiiiittle tighter.

Your signature is hilarious...reminds me of the classic Mitch Hedberg line: "I don't have a girlfriend, but I do know a girl who would get f***ing pissed off if she heard me say that." :D:ph34r:

Your signature is hilarious...reminds me of the classic Mitch Hedberg line: "I don't have a girlfriend, but I do know a girl who would get f***ing pissed off if she heard me say that." :D:ph34r:

Yeah it comes from a previous thread about a crazy woman i was dating and her best friend who is a therapist, man that was a wierd time, they both were too frickin smart for thier own good. They both are still analyzing the whole thing. Stick to sky chicks, at least they get why you jump.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664