chiquita24

anyone jump at Superior WI DZ?

Hey-
Just curious if anyone on here jumps in Superior WI. I'm in Duluth, back in town after being away for awhile and am just looking for some cool people to hang out with. Any takers?

Cool DZ with some really cool people. The Androsky family are skydiving legends. Three brothers and dad still run the dz.
I was talking on the phone to Streaker when I ran across this post, and mentioned it to him. He'll be contacting you, too. The Androskys made him feel like one of the family when he moved to Superior. I'm sure he'd love to meet you with them.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hey thanks for getting back to me! I have to admit that I am not a fun jumper, but I do have 13 tandems. Ok I know a bit ridiculous! I've worked at Skydive Ixtapa in Mexico for 2 years and have also worked a little at SDC. I work odd hours this weekend, but I'd love to make it out soon and meet some people!

Wow, I didn't know there was a DZ in Superior. Growing up, the drinking age for Wisconsin was only 18, so we'd drive over the bridge from Minnesota into Superior for some legal drinking.

This is a true story. New Years Eve 2008 (yes this year) Streaker and I walked into a bar in Superior at 2 AM and a TEN year old WAITED on us. He was very experienced and very comfortable behind the bar. That's the way it should be everywhere.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]