Armour666

Missing items after a flight from Newark?

Have you checked ebay? This thieving TSA Agent might have been responsible.

They need a stockade at the entrence to the TSA line at the airport to let every one show what they think of this thief.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/newjersey/ny-bc-nj--airportbaggagethe1008oct08,0,1848965.story
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Have you checked ebay? This thieving TSA Agent might have been responsible.

They need a stockade at the entrance to the TSA line at the airport to let every one show what they think of this thief.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/newjersey/ny-bc-nj--airportbaggagethe1008oct08,0,1848965.story

:o NO SHIT! :o

About two weeks ago my wife 'lost' her camera, at EWR...

She knows she had it when she left the A/C from Paris...went through customs and then back through the TSA checkpoint to catch the domestic back home.

She was looking for it on the domestic flight show a friend some pics and it wasn't there...she doesn't 'lose' or misplace things, especially that camera! :|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I flew into Newark 2 weeks after 9/11. My shit was completely gone through, video camera, software, cd's, everything of any value stolen. American Airlines sent me a letter saying "Sorry, oh and by the way, you have no proof any of that stuff was in your bag anyway"

I flew into Newark 2 weeks after 9/11. My shit was completely gone through, video camera, software, cd's, everything of any value stolen. American Airlines sent me a letter saying "Sorry, oh and by the way, you have no proof any of that stuff was in your bag anyway"

Ya thats great how that works no recource, and usualy it's such small cost relative to things it's not worth the cost and decutable for house hold inshurance so either way you end up paying.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Hey i am getting paranoid about flying to la from calgary alberta on wednesday with my rig, as it wont fit in anything to take it as a carry on, should i just cary my rig on by it self and not in a bag, plus air canada says only a 22lb weight limit for cary on and my rig feels a little heavier thatn 22lbs. any tips or advice would be great thanx.

Never check your gear...PERIOD!!!
Have your USPA Card and AAD X-Ray card in hand at Scan Points. I had a bad experience years ago ( Y2K) coming home from Eloy ( Phoenix) to Portland, Oregon. Southwest refused to let our gear on “checked or carry on”. The plane flight was delayed for “2 hours because of “OUR GEAR”. Finally an agreement was made to have the gear (6 of us), Federal Expressed back to Portland “”paid and insured by the airline””!!!
Keep your gear in a bag through the terminal (not a good idea these days to sling a rig over your shoulders in an airport…duh), and present it openly at check points, with cards in hand. I have not had a problem since. USPA helped out quite a bit after the ordeal in Y2K at Phoenix.
Bottom Line…I don’t check anything worth value unless “THEY” will insure it. If you’re gonna carry it on, get there early enough to stand your ground.
PITFA (Pain in the Fucking Ass).
<>
SMOOCHES
Tami