diverds

Skydive Radio Poker Tourneys 10.30.08

I enjoyed meeting everyone and playing, even though i got my ass handed to me in both of the tourneys! I'll do better next time!

Thanks all!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

damn....I got my nights mixed up.....I was so looking forward to running up my win streak along side sir billy...

see u all next week

o ya..congrats there sir billy
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

damn....I got my nights mixed up.....I was so looking forward to running up my win streak along side sir billy...

see u all next week

A little late, but thanks...

I'm still on a roll... Just won a $25 nine player turbo game for $112.50 in just 41 minutes, with 6 knock-outs.

Man, I wish I could make that much an hour playing all day. I'd never work again. :D

Let's make this week's late game a little more fun... $10 to whoever can knock me out before heads up, that streak is still going at 6 in a row.

If there are no takers, it goes up to $15 next week. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

see u all next week

I'm still on a roll... Just won a $25 nine player turbo game for $112.50 in just 41 minutes, with 6 knock-outs.

Man, I wish I could make that much an hour playing all day. I'd never work again. :D

Let's make this week's late game a little more fun... $10 to whoever can knock me out before heads up, that streak is still going at 6 in a row.

Is this a weekly re-occuring game? My goal is to NOT be the first out! :)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

see u all next week

Is this a weekly re-occuring game? My goal is to NOT be the first out! :)

Yep... games are every Thursday nights... See you then.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am not sure if doc or i will play...we will be down visiting the elsinore clan...but we may dd you all:P:P:P:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I am not sure if doc or i will play...we will be down visiting the elsinore clan...but we may dd you all:P:P:P:P

Don't forget the pictures!!! :D

Don't forget the pictures!!! :D

thats' right...you didn't get any pics last time...i sent those to denete, sunny and thanatos:$:$:$:$

maybe if i had sent them to you i might have done better.....you know...using distraction to win the game:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Yes, please send the pics to billy this time. :D:D

I dare anybody to try and distract me. I just took down another big payout today. $180 total in two straight games... B|

I dare anybody to try and distract me. I just took down another big payout today. $180 total in two straight games...

Nobody likes a gloater...and especially those deaf gloaters...:D:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!