hollypocket

Short skydivers

That's EXACTLY why I came in here, too! I was looking for the classic Dave response! :D

I didn't have time to reply earlier today, so I just walked around the office with a smile on my face. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

hahaha wouldn't know ANything about 'little hands, and little eyes and certainly NOT little noses"...B|;)

and we have PLENTY of reasons to LIVE........
LiKe the time i got to MEET, a Certain NON-short person.......:oB|;)........

YOU Amazon!!!...:$:$:)
Just as RastaRicanAir mentions,,,,, When you graced me with , an Amazon Hug and lifted me about a foot and a half OFFFFF the ground,,,,,,,,, there sure WAS the chance for the "leg wrap -around" :o:D, but since it was only our first 'encounter':$:$ i felt it might have been a bit 'forward" of me,,,,B|;):P:)Next time for SURE Sister....

thanks for all the lyrics.....

I saw an email notice that you'd replied to my post,,, and grinned, and HONEST to God,,,,
i start singing in my mind.." short people",, and when i clicked the link.....

i see You have gifted us all, with randy newman's classic....
hahahah " great minds think alike..."

though I couldn't attest,,:P:S to the part about 'dirty little minds' :$B| or platform shoes...and i never drive a little car.....
(prefer vans) ...

Stay TALL Amazon...:)
jimmyJames

And dirty little minds

I prefer creatively inclined, thank you. B|:D
when you coming to visit midget asian, or do you want to meet up in Singapore late next year?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

We're not short everyone else is [too] tall.

Haha, I agree. Here's something interesting to note about student gear... my brother and I both jumped the same student rig at the same drop zone. He's about 5'11". I'm 5'2". We weigh almost exactly the same (only I look like I weigh ~35 lbs less than he does...thanks, mom, for muscles) so obviously we needed similar canopy sizes (Sabre 240). What is interesting is that I didn't have any trouble with the container being big on me. I expected to have some difficulty, especially when going for the steering toggles, but... nothing. No problems. Except that hackey did feel pretty low on my butt, but I'm sure that's normal.
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Pm me if you are looking for gear. I know someone that is about 5ft that has a rig for sale.

Silly...that is me and I already said I had tons of gear. :P Big guys don't pay attention.B|;)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.