selbbub78

Questions to ask when buying a new computer...

The MAC Drones will push to get you to join the Cult of Apple. If you place Style over substance, then that may very well be the way to go. Reverend Jobs has some Kool-aid waiting for you.

Why do you say this? Especially the part about "...cult of Apple" and "...Jobs has some Kool-aid waiting for you..."

I bought my first Mac five years ago because I was tired of getting the blue screen of death and because I spent much too much time trying, and failing, to get a video camera driver to work. I got the camera to work on the first shot and without loading any driver at all. I have never looked back.

And where does it say that business needs to be done on a PC? Macs can do business just as well a PCs, although software availability is an issue. Mac is no 17% of the market share, so as sales rise, interest in software development will follow. Besides, VISTA is one of the best things that ever happened to Apple.

A MAC will not have as many problems as a PC because they limit what you can and cannot do to a much greater extent.

Limit what you can do? Like what? Please explain.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Then definitely a Macbook. Easy to use, rock solid O/S, and readily available tech support. What's not to like?
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717