BillyVance

New game

Somebody just had to make a game out of recent events...

So go ahead, take your shots while you still can!

:D:D:D

It's a game in MS Excel, and it's safe for work.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Billy, its a really really bad idea to use Excel to carry an Flash file. I know you are not the one that made the file but with a lot of the recent vulnerabilities that have been discovered in Microsoft programs I would be extremely careful before opening any files such as these. I saw one piece of code the other day that if you opened the Word document it would exploit the holes in Internet Explorer and could allow the system to automatically download viruses.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Billy, its a really really bad idea to use Excel to carry an Flash file. I know you are not the one that made the file but with a lot of the recent vulnerabilities that have been discovered in Microsoft programs I would be extremely careful before opening any files such as these. I saw one piece of code the other day that if you opened the Word document it would exploit the holes in Internet Explorer and could allow the system to automatically download viruses.

haha that brought back memories of freshmen year in high school when i got banned from the internet i would just use I.E. through word:P