Scootersv

225 sq.ft canopies into Infinity I-55 ?

Hi folks !

Your experienced input is required.
The question is:
I'm planning to stuff a 225 sq.ft main canopy (in my case it is a Robo Z, '92 made, half ZP/half F111) and 225 sq.ft reserve ( in my case it is a Swift Plus, '92 made) into Infinity I-55. Am i dreaming ?

I have an I-65 (one size larger reserve tray) with your same reserve and a PD210 main.

Your main will be OK.

Your reserve is too big, but I don't know to what degree. They decided my size based on my canopies knowing I'm not going to downsize, and they fit perfectly.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Make sure the reserve has had the service bulletin performed. I believe that affected pre-'94. Probably done a long time ago, or just pay your rigger a few bucks to check it again. My last 2 rides were on a 200 and 225 swiftplus with really nice flare response.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Make sure the reserve has had the service bulletin performed. I believe that affected pre-'94. Probably done a long time ago, or just pay your rigger a few bucks to check it again. My last 2 rides were on a 200 and 225 swiftplus with really nice flare response.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That Service Bulletin (issued by Para-Flite in 1994) requires riggers to inspect bartacks where the C and D lines cascade together. I have inspected dozens of Swift Plus reservees, but never found any that were bad enough to need re-sewing.
... still a good habit to inspect those bartacks at every repack.