airdvr

No Country for Old Men

I found it real good,but not great.The critics made it more then it really was
But I do want one of those "air guns now"

http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=KARL+SCHERMER++CAPTIVE+BOLT&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=CAPTIVE+BOLT&_osacat=0
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Ok,now are those air operated or like spring loaded.Not much of a expalnation on the site.
And of course it looked soooooooooo much colloer in the movie;)

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Ok,now are those air operated or like spring loaded.Not much of a expalnation on the site.

Don't know. I didn't realize that some are operated by blanks until I did more googling.
I keep running into pages I can't read. Apparently a lot of these devices are from Germany.

Of course two years ago, people wouldn't have paid attention to you walking around with a tank/hose/gun.
Since NCFOM, I think they will be a lot more leery of you.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Don't know. I didn't realize that some are operated by blanks until I did more googling.
I keep running into pages I can't read. Apparently a lot of these devices are from Germany.

Of course two years ago, people wouldn't have paid attention to you walking around with a tank/hose/gun.
Since NCFOM, I think they will be a lot more leery of you.:ph34r:

What's the most you ever won or lost on a coin toss?! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

When I was in high school I took up auto body.We had a portabel air tank with a regulator,to fill up tires.Well of course we got the bright idea to change the tire fitting to a nozzle with a rubber end.:DWe'd stick pop-rivets in the end of the nozzle and use to shoot each other in the ass.:)B|
Well,crank up the psi,grind a point on a welding rod and I could sink one thru 1/8 plywood.
That what it reminds me of,just a bit more juice behind it

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

What's the most you ever won or lost on a coin toss?! ;)

Best scene in the movie.

"No, don't put that in your pocket! That's your lucky coin!"

When I was in high school I took up auto body.We had a portabel air tank with a regulator,to fill up tires.Well of course we got the bright idea to change the tire fitting to a nozzle with a rubber end.:DWe'd stick pop-rivets in the end of the nozzle and use to shoot each other in the ass.:)B|
Well,crank up the psi,grind a point on a welding rod and I could sink one thru 1/8 plywood.
That what it reminds me of,just a bit more juice behind it

Oh, man!:o You just jarred my memory!:D

Many years ago I had a friend who was in the A&P program at SW MI College.
He took assorted a/c hydraulic parts and built himself a full-auto pneumatic machine gun that fired bearing balls. The balls were roughly 3/8" diameter. He could embed them in a solid wood door. He carried it around with a tank that looked just like the rig in NCFOM, except that it had a tube magazine that stuck out the top of the device into which he poured the balls.