npgraphicdesign

Just got back from Elsinore, and had the worst flight ever.

Funny that. When I fly, I look at altitude and think how far would I fall... would I be able to breathe... would I pass out.... if the plane blew up right now, how far cold i track and screw up the investigators when they find my body X miles from every one else... who could I kiss pass on the way down... things like that.

Flying is much more entertaining when you're a jumper.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

.... if the plane blew up right now, how far could i track and screw up the investigators when they find my body X miles from every one else...

Now that is the best idea I've heard yet for that situation!:D
Make it 90 degrees off flight path to maximize the effect.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

.... if the plane blew up right now, how far could i track and screw up the investigators when they find my body X miles from every one else...

Now that is the best idea I've heard yet for that situation!:D
Make it 90 degrees off flight path to maximize the effect.:ph34r:

Not me...I'd just be flyin' around...stacking fat people under me!

Guess just a hybrid with Divot would work too...:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Not me...I'd just be flyin' around...stacking fat people under me!

Guess just a hybrid with Divot would work too...:)

Many years ago a guy I jumped with went in under a malfunctioned, spinning Pioneer Tri-Con.
He only got a broken arm and tailbone out of it.
After that he swore:

"Next time I go in, I'm going to land on people, they're soft. I'm going to pick a nice, big fat lady."
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Funny that. When I fly, I look at altitude and think how far would I fall... would I be able to breathe... would I pass out.... if the plane blew up right now, how far cold i track and screw up the investigators when they find my body X miles from every one else... who could I kiss pass on the way down... things like that.

Flying is much more entertaining when you're a jumper.

Vint

Funny, but I do similar things -- look for things to track to, think about who I might grab and stabilize in freefall. We'd all still be dead, but at least there'd be some final entertainment.
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

Why was it "the worst flight ever"?

Because A. i didn't have a rig and B. Didn't have an oxygen setup and C. they wouldn't have let me jump out anyways. :P:D:ph34r:

So you didn't actually have anything go wrong.
You just consider every commercial flight to be "the worst ever".

Why was it "the worst flight ever"?

Because A. i didn't have a rig and B. Didn't have an oxygen setup and C. they wouldn't have let me jump out anyways. :P:D:ph34r:

So you didn't actually have anything go wrong.
You just consider every commercial flight to be "the worst ever".

He had just spent 9 days at Elsinore jumping out of planes and getting his A. He was excited and on a plane he couldn't jump from.

Don't you remember having that feeling?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

He had just spent 9 days at Elsinore jumping out of planes and getting his A. He was excited and on a plane he couldn't jump from.
Don't you remember having that feeling?

Sure, I just thought that given the thread title, he actually had some story to tell about an bad airline experience.